Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Vacation

Well, I have already been slacking on my posting...

              ...but no worries. It was only because I was actually living my life instead of only writing about it.

Overall, my Christmas break was a good one. Lots of family time - which, if you know my family at all, there is never a dull moment. There was also quite a bit of catching up with friends. I did not get to see everyone and catch up with everyone that I would have liked; but, it realllly is hard to see so many people when you're only in town for a little while and you are car-less. I suppose people will just have to come see me next time. I mean, sheesh, I come to them all kinds of times. Bitter? Nah - just saying. I also got to see one of my brother's bands, and I really enjoyed it. I am sometimes jealous of my brother's ability to play musical instruments. It is so ridiculous. Anyways, my trip finished up with a well-needed trip to see my old college roommate and her husband. This girl is special. She just knows me, and loves me anyways. She is actually the one that inspired the name to this blog...
One day on the phone I was talking about all of my shenanigans, and she said she was so happy to hear I haven't changed. She was pleased I was something consistent in her life despite all of life's other curve balls. I joked, and said, "ha. yea, consistently chaotic." and there it went.
She is one of those that get a kick out of my mind and how it works in crazy mazes. She just knows me. Fully. And I love that. It is good to have people like that in your life.

WOW. I have really gotten off topic. Here are some photos from my lovely break:

 Some of my lovely friends out in EC

 "A whole new world" with my favorites :)

 Zeke's band - Beacon James.. you can kind of see his blurry head back on the drums

 my NYE date, Linds

my rooooomie, Sara <3

I hope everyone else had as lovely of a holiday as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment