Friday, June 17, 2011

Updates, Updates, Updates

Well, I have OFFICIALLY passed my Thesis Presentation!!!!! YAY!!! I still have to finish some of the writing, but, I am on my way to realllly being done. Since defending, I have been trying my hardest to enjoy summer, and so I have yet to really work on my homework. Perhaps tonight for a little?

Today I have been working on the job front. I have applied to 4 different jobs since this morning! This may not sound like a lot, but it has taken me pretty much all day to do this. I have decided searching for jobs is one of my least favorite things to do in the world. Haven't heard back from anywhere thus far...but hoping one of these days this will change. Perhaps going to our (athletic trainers) National Convention will help me get ahead!

I will be leaving for New Orleans in 2 days!!! ::screams of excitement::!!! I am not even sure what to say about it except for that I am SO pumped to be going to my first NATA conference, and that it is NO (since I have always wanted to go, but have yet to make it there). I plan on seeing and catching up with as many people as I possibly can, as well as have one last big hoorah with my ODU loves, as well as possibly get a job interview/lead, as well as enjoy all N'awlins has to offer, and of course learn some things. Overall, should be awesome. I will take lots of pictures and bring the update back next week.

Lastly, I suppose I should announce some big news....I have a boyfriend. Following my sister's blog, I will now refer to him as "D." If you know me at all, then you know this is one of the craziest things you have ever heard. I am not trying to make a thing of it...and just trying to go with the flow and see what happens, but, I have been smiling a lot lately sooooo good job D.

Ummmm I believe that is about all that has happened thus far...but I look forward to updating on how AWESOME New Orleans was and how I hopefully have more updates on the job front! Cross your fingers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment