Friday, August 19, 2011

Life is too short sometimes.

Today started off crazy. I woke up to my phone ringing from a number I hadn't had saved. I answered it and it turned out to be D's dad...wondering if D was around, and to call him as soon as he could. D looked at his phone and had 16 missed calls...we knew something was up.

He called one of his friends and found out one of his buddies he played baseball with in hs and another friend of his were in a car accident last night/early this morning. One of them passed away and the other was in critical condition with some pretty bad injuries. D was able to go to the hospital to find out more information, but my heart aches for them. For the boys, for their families and friends, including D...

I have had a lot of time to think today, and sometimes I think life can just be cut too short for some. I am a strong believer in things happening for a reason, but, when you are living in the reality of it all, it is sometimes so hard to see the reason. I guess it is just a reminder to live your life the way you want to live it now - don't put it off. Say your I love you's and tell people how you feel when you feel it. Do what makes you happy, and treat people kindly.

God Bless those involved - my love and prayers are with you. <3





No comments:

Post a Comment